Saturday, September 12, 2020

Jack September

Jack

Age 17

Currently

Favorites
Food: Pork medallions from Costco with sauteed mushrooms and onions
Color: Blue
Chore: Tilling the yard
Hobby: Roller skating
Place to visit: Lake Powell
Family Tradition: Christmas countdown houses
TV Show: Star Wars the Clone Wars
Best Friend: Brock
Thing to do with Dad: Camping or boating
Thing to do with Mom: Go through memory books and tapes 

Questions
What do I want to be when I grow up? Film maker or photographer
Why? I like being creative, I like movies
Easiest school subject? Math
Hardest school subject? English
Something I really want to try? Skiing
What am I looking forward to right now? Figuring out where I'm supposed to be and what I need to do in order to figure out what to do with my life. 

Dislikes
Food: Aside from all my allergies... tomato basil soup
Color: Red - it doesn't look good on me
Chore: Shoveling snow

No comments:

Post a Comment