Saturday, September 12, 2020

Biz September

Biz
Age 12

Currently

Favorites
Food: Any pasta - specifically Pasta Roni Angel Hair with Herbs
Color: Green or black
Chore: Cleaning my room
Hobby: Making earrings or playing goalie
Place to visit: East Canyon - we have free reign up there and there is so much to do!
Family Tradition: Sibling gifts for Christmas - they gifts are thoughtful and personal
TV Show: The Owl House (a show about witches)
Friends: Mila V, Oliver, Caleb, Sophie, Slade, Brewer, Canyon
Thing to do with Dad: Work on goalie skills
Thing to do with Mom: Cook food

Questions
What do I want to be when I grow up? A goalie for Real Salt Lake or a model or both
Why? I love to goal keep and I just think it would be fun!
Easiest school subject? History
Hardest school subject? Math
Something I really want to try? An Olli on my skateboard
What am I looking forward to right now? My soccer game and school on Monday

Dislikes
Food: Butternut squash
Color: beige - it's too bland
Chore: floors/Saturday chores and yard work
 

No comments:

Post a Comment